Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is how it all began....


Beautiful Grey Pasture Puff needs a new home! PA area
"Timex" is ironically running out of time!!!

He is a lovely 16+ hand Irish Gelding. (I am told) 14 years old and a perfect babysitter. He has been turned out with donkeys, pregnant mares, geldings, ponies and so on!!

He is a very easy keeper and I think he's awesome. AS far as rideability I have never been around him being ridden. He was retired with a hind fetlock injury 5 years ago and has been living on the back hillside since.

The word I have heard is that he could be nutty when he was ridden before. I can make no claims as to his suitability other than as a babysitter. And for that he is the best.

Please PM or email soon. I have 2 weeks to find him a home then the owners are going to put him down. (Better option than going to slaughter)

Thanks for your help on this!!

~Emily
_______

I read this post, saw his pictures and became concerned with Timex's safety. I contacted the wonderful Emily (who is really the one who saved Timex's life) and in no time Timex was mine.

No comments: