Thursday, October 30, 2008

First Post in the Present

I can't wait to meet my new horse! I know I'll sound like I'm eight when I say this but....I've always wanted a gray horse, gray horses are so pretty!!!!!


Anyway, I'll have my first official visit with Timex this Saturday (11/1/2008). I'm heading down to Philadelphia, meeting up with my brother and heading out to see Timex. I think my brother is as excited as I am.... my husband not so much. In fact I think I'm pretty lucky to still have a husband at this point. I've had to promise multiple times to him that I will NEVER get another horse without his knowledge and I'm sure I'll have to promise it a few more times.

Meanwhile, I think Timex is good luck already. I got Timex and then the Phillies won the World Series. I really think my husband should do the math on this one ;)

(and maybe I'll score some points back by mentioning the Phillies in Timex's blog)

No comments: