Friday, October 31, 2008

How can I possibly be this excited?

I've had horses my whole life yet I am beyond excited to meet my new one. He isn't a fancy show horse or a well bred Tb...just a horse.... yet I'm swamped at work and busy beyond belief and all I can think about is Timex. And judging from the flood of emails I have been receiving from my siblings today, they are as excited as I am.

5 min ago I got a call from Thistle Top to tell me that Timex had his feet trimmed yesterday and they are contacting his vet to make sure he is up to date on all shots. YAY! I cannot stand to see a horse with neglected feet and I'm glad to see that Thistle Top is on top off all this. It definitely makes me feel more comfortable about having a horse who lives so far away from me when his caretakers are managing things in a timely manner.

Lastly, Timex's Aunt went and got him a new halter yesterday on her day off. Not only is the halter beautiful but she found it on sale for only $19.99!

Timex's new halter

Tonight I have an exciting evening planned of laundry and baking horse cookies. I get to see my new horse tomorrow!!!!!

No comments: