Friday, November 21, 2008

"We want to buy your house"

Emails with the subject "we want to buy your house" appear in my spam folder all the time and when I glance at them I think they say "we want to buy your horse" and I immediately think NO WAY. And then I realize it says house. I don't even own a house. Just a big gray horse and I'm never selling him.

I imagine T to the X is starting to get quite furry. I hope to make it down to see him sometime soon!!!!

Meanwhile I'll get to ride my other ponies next week when I'm down at the farm for Turkey day.

I'll definitely be riding Clark
(Clark gets two pictures because he is my favorite)


And maybe Travis

Or maybe Lucky

I'm not too sure I'll get on any of the mares as I seem to prefer bay geldings.... and I definitely have the awesome problem of too many horses, too little time when I'm down there.

And I hope to get my brother in law up on the gentle giant Meg (I can't find any recent pics of Meg at the moment but here she is at her old home in FL)


And sadly, my favorite ride, Buckley, is recovering from an injury to his hock so no riding Mr. B :(


I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

No comments: